7030 S. Potomac Street, Centennial, CO 80112
phone: 303-799-6920 email: [email protected]
A brand new tryout packet – a whole new pricing structure! Savings everywhere!
We know the sport of all star cheerleading is an expensive choice, and we want to try and do something about that! Although we cannot control the prices from outside vendors (competition companies, uniform vendors, etc) we have decided to bring our tuition prices
back to our original pricing from 10 years ago when we first opened!
Beginning next season, our monthly tuition costs will drop to $175/month! We will continue with our current à la carte pricing for all additional fees (i.e. competition costs, choreography, practice wear, etc). Overall, we are estimating a roughly $800 savings over the entire season from this season to next season! Our goal is to make all star cheerleading affordable again!
BE PART OF THE UNITED ELITE FAMILY
Originally opened in 2007 as Rocky Mountain Elite, Our flagship facility is now known as United Elite. From our first tryout to today, United Elite’s philosophy has remained true: to provide state of the art cheerleading and tumbling training facilities. We believe that we will best serve our athletes by training them in an environment that safely promotes athleticism and skill. Our goal for each of our athletes is to provide them with the tools that will allow them to reach their full potential through a combination of practice, repetition, and education in the sport of cheerleading.
While the past 8 years have brought in numerous trophies, medals, banners and jackets, that has not been the sole purpose of the instructors at United Elite. Our primary goal has and forever will be to teach athletes how to work together to be successful, not only inside of the gym but outside of it as well. Although the bids to Worlds and the countless National Championships have solidified our ranks among the best in the industry, it’s the journey of our athletes once they have left our facility that have made us the most proud. Countless college programs throughout the US have benefited from the hard work of our athletes as well as cheerleading companies across the nation that have gained them as top-notch instructors.
What is All Star Cheerleading?
All Star cheerleading is a competitive team sport incorporating skills from several other disciplines including gymnastics, dance, acrobatics, and of course, cheer. All Star cheerleading squads do not cheer for other sports teams, they are the team! All Star teams train year round for competitions. They also differ from most other sports in that every member is vital to the team and the performance; there are no bench warmers. Each member of the squad is trained in all aspects of the sport in order to develop their skills to reach their maximum potential.
All Star teams are typically comprised of anywhere from 5-36 athletes with a variety of skills and abilities, much like a football or basketball team. There can be solid, well-rounded athletes and those who have particularly strong abilities in certain areas (i.e. strong dancers or jumpers). The coaches create a competition routine that has elements of tumbling, stunting, jumping, dance and other skills, set to music. At competitions the teams are divided by age and ability level. The routines are judged by their level of difficulty, precision, creativity and entertainment value.
There are thousands of all star programs of all types across the country. While not every program is a perfect fit for every athlete, the Elite family believes it provides a well-rounded program that will fit the needs of athletes ranging from the beginning level to the most elite. Regardless of what program you choose, all star cheerleading is a great way for athletes to learn new skills while also building team work skills, goal setting, social skills, and sportsmanship.
In order to sign up for a tryout time, please download the PDF version of the tryout packet. Fill out the registration form (the last page of the packet) and return it to your local facility. If you any have further questions – please contact [email protected], call us at 303-799-6920 or fill out the contact form below:
JUST A TUCK, JUST A BHS AND JUST A WORKOUT CLASSES ARE HERE!
This is the last week of Just a Tuck, Just a BHS and Just a Workout!
Are you getting ready to for the upcoming tryout season? Come to our drop in Just a Back Handspring and Just a Tuck class! Only $16 a class!
March and April Schedule:
Just a BHS and Just a Tuck:
Just a Workout!
Just a Back Handspring- This workshop is suggested for athletes who have some experience tumbling. This workshop helps athletes master their standing back handspring. This workshop is suggested for participants who can demonstrate a mastery of the basic skills of tumbling, as well as, an unassisted back walk-over.
Just a Tuck– This workshop is suggested for athletes who have some experience tumbling. This workshop helps athletes master their tucks. This workshop is suggested for participants who can demonstrate a mastery of the basic skills of tumbling, such as a standing back handspring. $16 per class.
Just a Workout– This workshop is suggested for athletes wanting to improve their skills and their overall physical abilities. Increasing an athletes strength and endurance is a great way to help athlete’s learn new skills. This class is also available to all athletes, parents and friends!
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Only two Tryout Prep Clinics left!
Are you ready for your high school, all star or college team tryouts this season? Our Tryout Prep clinics can help! Each clinic costs only $25 and will be held at United Elite. The clinics will focus on jumps, motions, basic dancing, basic stunting, flexibility, and tumbling basics to help you optimize your tryout score.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW, OR JUST SHOW UP, AND WE WILL GET YOU READY FOR TRYOUTS!
United Elite Tryout Prep April Schedule
April 28, 2018 10:30-12:00 pm
May 5, 2018 10:30-12:00 pm
Any Questions? Fill out the form below!
Tumble and Stunt
United Elite Tumbling Classes Summer Session
Summer Session (June 11th – August 24th)
This Summer our tumbling classes are ALL-YOU-CAN-TUMBLE!! Register for a class level for the summer and you can attend all classes at that level!
Beginning Tumbling 6:30 pm – $150
Beginning Tumbling 6:30 pm – $150
Intermediate Tumbling 7:00 pm – $150
Advanced Tumbling 7:00 pm – $150
Elite Tumbling 7:00 pm – $150
Introduction to Tumbling 5:30 pm – $125
Intermediate Tumbling 6:30 pm – $150
Advanced Tumbling 6:30 pm – $150
Elite Tumbling 6:30 pm – $150
United Elite tumbling is a semester system in the Fall/Winter and Winter/Spring semesters and a shortened Summer Session. You will get 10 classes in this Summer Session!
The new semester system is designed to reduce the number of times you will need to sign up for class and at the same time lower your per class cost, while adding more benefits for you and your athlete.
- End of semester certificates
- Mid semester report cards
- Goal setting
- Skills testing and tracking to help your athlete achieve their goals
- End of semester showcase
- Weekly homework specific to your athlete to help them achieve their desired goals
Your athlete will have the opportunity to showcase their skills for you and all their friends at our Spring Showcase.
Classes can be added to our schedule by demand.
If you are interested in a by demand class you must have 4 athletes able to sign up for the class when choosing your time.
- Tiny Tumblers – For athletes 18 months to 3 years old. Participants and a parent will work through tumbling skills, body awareness, counting, colors, and the alphabet as they play. As the class continues, participants will learn to do the drills themselves and bond with each other. Parents are encouraged to join their little athletes in class so that they can enjoy the time together. This class is charged monthly.
- Introduction to Tumbling – For athletes who are at the beginning of their tumbling career. There are no prerequisites for this class. In this class, athletes will work on skills including forward rolls, backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, and round-offs
- Beginning Tumbling– For athletes who have some experience with tumbling and have mastered the following skills: forward roll, backward roll, backward roll to push up, handstand, handstand forward roll, cartwheel and round off. In this class, athletes will work on skills including standing back handsprings, round-off back handsprings, standing back handspring series, round-off back handspring series, and toe touch back handsprings.
- Intermediate Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Standing back handspring, round-off back handspring, standing back handspring series, round-off back handspring series, toe touch back handspring, and back handspring step out. In this class, athletes will work on skills including round-off tuck, round-off back handspring back tuck, front handsprings and punch fronts.
- Advanced Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Round-off tuck, punch front forward roll, punch front, round-off back handspring tuck, and front handspring. In this class, athletes will be working on skills including standing tucks, standing back handspring tucks, layouts, punch front step outs, standing back handspring series to tuck/layout, and jumps to back handspring tucks/standing tuck.
- Elite Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Standing tuck, standing back handspring tuck, toe touch back handspring tuck, toe touch tuck, cartwheel tuck, round-off layout, round-off back handspring layout, punch front step out, standing back handspring series to tuck, standing back handspring series to layout, and multiple jumps to tuck. In this class, athletes will be working on skills including fulls, doubles, Arabians, and various elite alternate tumbling skills.
- Beginning Cheer Class – For athletes who are looking for an introduction to cheerleading. Athletes will be working on basic stunting and motions.
- Just a Back Handspring- This workshop is suggested for athletes who have some experience tumbling. This workshop helps athletes master their standing back handspring as well as their round-off back handspring. This workshop is suggested for participants who can demonstrate a mastery of the basic skills of tumbling, as well as, an unassisted back walk-over.
- Just a Tuck– This workshop is suggested for athletes who have some experience tumbling. This workshop helps athletes master their standing back tuck, round-off back tuck and round off back handspring tuck. This workshop is suggested for participants who can demonstrate a mastery of the basic skills of tumbling, such as a standing back handspring. $16 per class.
*All athletes must be evaluated before joining Intermediate tumbling or higher
Important Session Dates
If you are unable to commit to an entire semester you can join a class (if there is available space) for $16 a class (Minimum of 4 consecutive classes).
If you have any questions about Tumbling and Stunt contact [email protected], call us at – (303)799-6920 or please fill out the form below:
June 11th – August 24th
CheerONE – 7:00 pm – $105
CheerONE – 5:30 pm – $105
For our shortened SUMMER SESSION – you will sign up for CheerONE and can attend any or all of our offered classes! Its like two classes for the price of one!
What is CheerONE?
Your athlete will have the opportunity to showcase their skills for you and all their friends at a parade and a routine performance during class!
Important Session Dates
If you have any questions about CheerONE contact [email protected], call us at – (303)799-6920 or please fill out the form below:
This is the Last Week of Early Open Gyms and Drop In Classes!
You asked and we delivered!
In the months of March and April we will be having early open gyms!!
Wednesdays and Thursdays
We will still be having our normal open gym times from 8:00-9:00pm on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s.
Open Gym is a great way to work on your skills! Our Open Gym product is a fully supervised class with instructors who are available to help out with your skills, as well as full access to all of our equipment – spring floor, cheer floor, rod floor, tumble tramp, and trampoline.
Open Gym Schedule:
$5 for college students (with valid college ID)
If you have any questions about Open Gym contact [email protected], call us at (303)799-6920 or please fill out the form below:
Elite Cheerleading has been helping High School Teams in Colorado for the past ten years. Throughout our history of helping High Schools teams we have a great success rate at the CHSAA State Championships, League Championships, and UCA Nationals. For example, this year we had five League Champions and at the State Competition we were privileged to train 12 finalist, 1 State Runner Up, and 2 State Champions teams. For these teams we provide tumbling instruction, stunting instruction, routine critiquing, skills clinics, choreography, consulting and more!
Elite Cheerleading currently has two locations; Centennial, Colorado and Colorado Springs, Colorado. We are excited to announce that we will be releasing a new product for the 2018-2019 season where we will be traveling to schools that are out of our local areas. With this product, we plan to offer summer skills clinics, choreography, stunting and tumbling instruction and routine consulting where our staff will travel to your school!
The Elite Cheerleading Staff is composed of instructors that make cheerleading their full time career. All of our staff have been coaching cheerleading for several years and have all cheered at the collegiate level and some on Team USA. Our Staff have won several NCA College Nationals Championships, UCA College National Championships and ICU World Championships. With their knowledge and passion for the sport, we have no doubt that you will receive the best product in the state of Colorado!
United Elite Birthday Parties
Why a United Elite Birthday Party?
• No hassle with set up and clean up! • Fun-filled space with enthusiastic coaches • Safe and Exciting Atmosphere • A MILLION picture opportunities
Build your own Birthday Party!
Prices start at 150$ for an AMAZING Birthday Experience!
What will happen at your birthday party?
- Obstacle courses
- Personalized Birthday Cheer Class
- Trampoline Time
- Tumbling Classes
- Upbeat and Active Games
- Strategy and Thinking Game
We also provide extra conveniences for additional fees including:
- additional attendees
- additional floor time
- additional party room time
- eating and drinking utensils
- juice boxes
- Ice Cream
- Custom Invitations