Fall Break Clinics and Open Gyms
Don’t lose your skills over Fall Break. United Elite is offering special tumbling clinics and open gyms throughout the week. In our tumbling clinics we have specialized stations to help you progress through your skills and make your foundation stronger. Then during open gym, athletes can work independently on skills under direct supervision of our coaching staff. We will have tumbling clinics from 1-2pm and open gyms from 2-3pm on October 9th-11th and the 17th-19th. Then, as a special treat, on Friday from 3-4pm we will be having a COED Stunt class! This is going to be a lot of fun and give girls a chance to learn more about coed stunting and what it takes to be a collegiate cheerleader.
Fall Break Tumbling Clinics – 16$
October 9-11 & 17-19 1pm-2pm
Fall Break Open Gym – 8$
October 9-11 & 17-19 2pm-3pm
Fall Break COED Stunt Class – 32$
October 19 3pm-4pm
1st Annual Haunted House and Trunk-or-Treat Halloween Festival
Join us October 20th for a night full of fun, frights, and CANDY! We are having a completely FREE trunk-or-treat where kids can go from car to car in costume and get candy! We will also be having a haunted house and carnival style games as well as a costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, and a “Pie The Coach” Raffle. Admission to the haunted house is 5 dollars and included with that is 5 free tickets! Extra carnival tickets are also available for purchase. So stop by October 20th between 6-10pm for our 1st Annual Haunted House and Trunk-or-Treat Halloween Festival.
Special Events Policy:
Payments and Cancellations
- Payments for events will be ran 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
- Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to the event prior to event, or they will be financially responsible for that time slot.
- To pre-register for events, a predetermined deposit must be put down.
- To obtain discount pricing on an event, payment must be taken at the time the discount is administered.
- Day of registrations are subject to a $10 convenience fee.
- General gym and class rules apply to Special Event Classes
- Class maximums will be strictly enforced
If you have any questions contact [email protected], call us at – (303) 799-6920 or please fill out the form below: