United Elite Tumbling and Stunt Classes Spring Semester
February 5th to June 9th
18 Classes in this SEMESTER!!!
Beginning Tumbling 5:30 pm – $250
Beginning Tumbling 6:00 pm – $250
Intermediate Tumbling 7:00 pm – $250
Advanced Tumbling 7:00 pm – $250
Elite Tumbling 7:00 pm – $250
Introduction to Tumbling 4:30 pm – $250
Intermediate Tumbling 6:30 pm – $250
Advanced Tumbling 6:30 pm – $250
Elite Tumbling 6:30 pm – $250
Introduction to Tumbling 4:30 pm – $250
Beginning Tumbling 4:30 pm – $250
United Elite tumbling will now be going to a semester system as opposed to our old session system. You will get 18 classes in this semester!
The new semester system is designed to reduce the number of times you will need to sign up for class and at the same time lower your per class cost, while adding more benefits for you and your athlete.
Semesters will be loosely based off of school semesters and will run roughly 18 to 20 weeks, depending on holidays and time of year.
The Summer semester will be a shorter semester, similar to Summer school.
- End of semester certificates
- Mid semester report cards
- Goal setting
- Skills testing and tracking to help your athlete achieve their goals
- End of semester showcase
- Weekly homework specific to your athlete to help them achieve their desired goals
Your athlete will have the opportunity to showcase their skills for you and all their friends at our Spring Showcase.
Classes can be added to our schedule by demand.
If you are interested in a by demand class you must have 4 athletes able to sign up for the class when choosing your time.
- Tiny Tumblers – For athletes 18 months to 3 years old. Participants and a parent will work through tumbling skills, body awareness, counting, colors, and the alphabet as they play. As the class continues, participants will learn to do the drills themselves and bond with each other. Parents are encouraged to join their little athletes in class so that they can enjoy the time together. This class is charged monthly.
- Introduction to Tumbling – For athletes who are at the beginning of their tumbling career. There are no prerequisites for this class. In this class, athletes will work on skills including forward rolls, backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, and round-offs
- Beginning Tumbling– For athletes who have some experience with tumbling and have mastered the following skills: forward roll, backward roll, backward roll to push up, handstand, handstand forward roll, cartwheel and round off. In this class, athletes will work on skills including standing back handsprings, round-off back handsprings, standing back handspring series, round-off back handspring series, and toe touch back handsprings.
- Intermediate Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Standing back handspring, round-off back handspring, standing back handspring series, round-off back handspring series, toe touch back handspring, and back handspring step out. In this class, athletes will work on skills including round-off tuck, round-off back handspring back tuck, front handsprings and punch fronts.
- Advanced Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Round-off tuck, punch front forward roll, punch front, round-off back handspring tuck, and front handspring. In this class, athletes will be working on skills including standing tucks, standing back handspring tucks, layouts, punch front step outs, standing back handspring series to tuck/layout, and jumps to back handspring tucks/standing tuck.
- Elite Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Standing tuck, standing back handspring tuck, toe touch back handspring tuck, toe touch tuck, cartwheel tuck, round-off layout, round-off back handspring layout, punch front step out, standing back handspring series to tuck, standing back handspring series to layout, and multiple jumps to tuck. In this class, athletes will be working on skills including fulls, doubles, Arabians, and various elite alternate tumbling skills.
- Beginning Cheer Class – For athletes who are looking for an introduction to cheerleading. Athletes will be working on basic stunting and motions.
- Just a Back Handspring- This workshop is suggested for athletes who have some experience tumbling. This workshop helps athletes master their standing back handspring as well as their round-off back handspring. This workshop is suggested for participants who can demonstrate a mastery of the basic skills of tumbling, as well as, an unassisted back walk-over.
- Just a Tuck– This workshop is suggested for athletes who have some experience tumbling. This workshop helps athletes master their standing back tuck, round-off back tuck and round off back handspring tuck. This workshop is suggested for participants who can demonstrate a mastery of the basic skills of tumbling, such as a standing back handspring. $16 per class.
*All athletes must be evaluated before joining Intermediate tumbling or higher
Important Session Dates
** All Star Athletes selected for the 2017-2018 Team will get a discount. Please email Support for more information
If you are unable to commit to an entire semester you can join a class (if there is available space) for $16 a class (Minimum of 4 consecutive classes).
If you have any questions about Tumbling and Stunt contact [email protected], call us at – (303)799-6920 or please fill out the form below: