United Elite Recreational Tumbling and Stunt Classes Winter Session
October 23rd – February 4th
Tiny Tumblers 4:30 pm
Beginning Tumbling 5:30 pm
Intro Tumbling 4:30 pm
Beginning Tumbling 6:00 pm
Intermediate Tumbling 7:00 pm
Advanced Tumbling 7:00 pm
Elite Tumbling 7:00 pm
Beginning Tumbling 4:30 pm
Tiny Tumblers 5:30 pm
Intermediate Tumbling 6:30 pm
Advanced Tumbling 6:30 pm
Co Ed Stunting 7:00 pm
Introduction to Tumbling 4:30 pm
Beginning Tumbling 4:30 pm
Elite Tumbling 5:30 pm
Prices for the Fall Session:
For one class a week: $165/for entire session
For two classes a week: $295/for entire session
Beginning Cheer Class: $135 for the session
Yearly Registration Fee of $50.00(covers registration from May 2016 – April 2017)
Important Session Dates:
Winter Session Oct. 23 to Feb. 4
Halloween Day NO CLASS October 31
Thanksgiving Break No Rec Class Nov. 20 to Nov. 26
Holiday Break No Rec Class Dec. 23 to Jan. 7
Bring -A – Friend Week Jan. 29 to Feb. 4
- Tiny Tumblers – For athletes 18 months to 3 years old. Participants and a parent will work through tumbling skills, body awareness, counting, colors, and the alphabet as they play. As the class continues, participants will learn to do the drills themselves and bond with each other. Parents are encouraged to join their little athletes in class so that they can enjoy the time together.
- Introduction to Tumbling – For athletes who are at the beginning of their tumbling career. There are no pre-requisites for this class. In this class, athletes will work on skills including forward rolls, backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, and round-offs
- Beginning Tumbling- For athletes who have some experience with tumbling and have mastered the following skills: forward roll, backward roll, backward roll to push up, handstand, handstand forward roll, cartwheel and round off. In this class, athletes will work on skills including standing back handsprings, round-off back handsprings, standing back handspring series, round-off back handspring series, and toe touch back handsprings.
- Intermediate Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Standing back handspring, round-off back handspring, standing back handspring series, round-off back handspring series, toe touch back handspring, and back handspring step out. In this class, athletes will work on skills including round-off tuck, round-off back handspring back tuck, front handsprings and punch fronts.
- Advanced Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Round-off tuck, punch front forward roll, punch front, round-off back handspring tuck, and front handspring. In this class, athletes will be working on skills including standing tucks, standing back handspring tucks, layouts, punch front step outs, standing back handspring series to tuck/layout, and jumps to back handspring tucks/standing tuck.
- Elite Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Standing tuck, standing back handspring tuck, toe touch back handspring tuck, toe touch tuck, cartwheel tuck, round-off layout, round-off back handspring layout, punch front step out, standing back handspring series to tuck, standing back handspring series to layout, and multiple jumps to tuck. In this class, athletes will be working on skills including fulls, doubles, Arabians, and various elite alternate tumbling skills.
- Coed Stunt Class – This class is for both male and female athletes that would like to improve their COED stunting skills. This will be a 12 week class for 180$. Athletes can come as an individual, or as a couple and split the cost of tuition. Athletes will have the opportunity to work skills as well as flexibility and strengthening drills to improve stunting ability and technique.
If you have any questions about our Fall Rec Classes contact [email protected], call us at – (303)799-6920 or please fill out the form below: