4850 Northpark Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
phone: (719) 453-7631 email: [email protected]
Our objective is to provide each athlete with a positive and constructive training environment, which promotes the development of cheerleading skills as well as maturity through teamwork and competition. We believe this will result in the best cheerleaders possible . Our facility gives us a competitive edge in providing our athletes with the necessary tools to achieve their competitive goals.
All-Star cheerleading has evolved into one of the most exciting, fast paced, and strenuous sports scored by a panel of judges in the world. All-star cheerleading is broken down into competitive levels by age and ability level. Competitive cheerleading is scored based upon the execution of tumbling, jumping, dancing, motion technique, tosses, stunting, performance and choreography. Athletes will be placed on teams based upon their abilities as well as their mental mindset.
The 2017 Colorado Elite Tryout Packet is out!
We’d love to have you! A whole new STORM is coming to Colorado Springs!
Any Questions? Fill out the form below!
Colorado Elite Fall Tumbling and Cheer Session
August 1st – October 20th
Beginning Tumbling – 5:00pm-6:00pm
Just a Tuck/Handspring – 5:00pm-5:45pm
Intermediate Tumbling Class – 6:00pm-7:00pm
Advanced Tumbling Class – 7:00pm-8:00pm
Beginning Cheer 9:00am-10:00am
Pre School 10:00am-11:00am
Beginning/Intro Tumbling 11:00am-NOON
- Introduction to Tumbling – For athletes who are at the beginning of their tumbling career. There are no pre-requisites for this class. In this class, athletes will work on skills including forward rolls, backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, and round-offs
- Beginning Tumbling- For athletes who have some experience with tumbling and have mastered the following skills: forward roll, backward roll, backward roll to push up, handstand, handstand forward roll, cartwheel and round off. In this class, athletes will work on skills including standing back handsprings, round-off back handsprings, standing back handspring series, round-off back handspring series, and toe touch back handsprings.
- Intermediate Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Standing back handspring, round-off back handspring, standing back handspring series, round-off back handspring series, toe touch back handspring, and back handspring step out. In this class, athletes will work on skills including round-off tuck, round-off back handspring back tuck, front handsprings and punch fronts.
- Advanced Tumbling Class – For athletes who will be building on the following mastered skills: Round-off tuck, punch front forward roll, punch front, round-off back handspring tuck, and front handspring. In this class, athletes will be working on skills including standing tucks, standing back handspring tucks, layouts, punch front step outs, standing back handspring series to tuck/layout, and jumps to back handspring tucks/standing tuck.
- Beginning Cheer Class – For athletes who are looking for an introduction to cheerleading. Athletes will be working on basic stunting and motions.
**Yearly registration fee of $50 will be due May 1st
** All Star Athletes and High School athletes will receive a discount. Please contact Support for more information
If you have any questions about our Fall Rec Classes contact [email protected], call us at – (719) 453-7631 or please fill out the form below:
Colorado Elite boasts the most experienced High School instructional staff in Colorado with the track record to back it up!! The majority of our staff are full-time employees of Elite Cheerleading Services who have expertise in all facets of cheerleading training. Email us at [email protected] or call us at (719) 453-7631 for more information!
Cost: $8 ($5 for college students with valid college ID)
Open Gym is a great way to work on your skills! Our Open Gym is a fully supervised class with instructors who are available to help out with your skills, as well as full access to all of our equipment – spring floor, cheer floor, tumble tramp, and trampoline.